Sunday, September 15, 2013

Lucky You!

Seems like you found BAR UNIVERSE, a place where we breathe, eat and sleep Calisthenics. Here, you age, gender and past don't matter; what matters is your passionperseverance and willpower.

On this blog I'm going to try to make Calisthenics available to all of you guys. Nowadays the Internet is full of information, and newbies are often confused. So there's only one rule here: KeepItSimple. I will gradually explain to you how to start, how to live a life of bars and enjoy it as much as you can, so stick around!My posts will mainly be focused on Workout, Diet and General Tips, but there will be lots of variety too. Just to keep it dynamic and interesting.
So first of all, who am I? I'm a 17 year old bar addict, simple. I discovered this world around a year ago, and I was instantly amazed by it. I've always been interested by fitness, martial arts, tricking and any other mind-body related sport, and when I discovered Calisthenics (Or Street Workout) I though to myself daaym!: indeed, I had discovered what has been my true passion during the last year. 
I've done lots of errors in the past, I'm far from being an expert, but I've probably been where you are now, and if I can help making your path towards success brighter, I would be very proud of my work. Personally, I started practicing around 1 year ago, but I consider my true start to be around 6 months back, that's when I started to take it seriously.Enough of myself, stick around if you want to make your life go a step further, if you want to test yourself, if you want to discover what you can do, and if you want to unleash your limitless potential.
No matter what your goals are, we will make them happen.

Train Hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment